David C. Little
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1958 Juris Doctor
University of Denver College of Law
Santa Clara University
Professional Experience and Areas of Concentration
David Little is one of the firm's founding partners and works primarily in the field of civil litigation. Since his legal career began in 1959, he has tried to conclusion more than fifty jury trials and more than one hundred trials to the Court. Additionally, he has prosecuted or defended more than seventy-five criminal felony jury trials.
Over the years, he has accumulated broad experience in vastly disparate fields of practice. A sample of the areas of practice and the types of litigation he has successfully handled includes:
- Resolution by both trial and settlement of professional liability claims against lawyers, health care providers, accountants, design professionals, insurance brokers, and corporate officers and directors;
- Trial and resolution of environmental and pollution claims, both from the standpoint of contamination and professional liability;
- Defense of attorneys and accountants in securities disclosure cases involving both state and federal securities laws;
- Trial and resolution of antitrust and business tort cases, including unfair business practices and intellectual property liability actions;
- Prosecution and defense of claims before administrative tribunals, including the Bureau of Land Management;
- Presentation of cases before various Alternative Dispute Resolution tribunals, including the American Arbitration Association;
- Representation of insurance companies on coverage-related claims, including garnishment, bad faith, coverage disputes, and policy interpretations.
He has been selected each year since 2007 by Colorado Super Lawyers based on annual surveys of Colorado lawyers for Denver’s 5280 Magazine.
Articles written by David C. Little: