Probate, Wills and Trusts
Attorneys at Montgomery Little & Soran provide representation in probate matters, assisting clients in formal or informal proceedings in administering estates.
Our attorneys have the expertise and the experience to advise and counsel clients acting in fiduciary capacities either as person representation or trustees.
Our attorneys work with clients also includes estate planning and the assembly of documents required to carry out an individual’s wishes regarding the disposition of their property.
Among the services that Montgomery, Little & Soran offers to its clients are the following:
- Probate, trust and estate administration
- Litigation of will contests and claims for breach of fiduciary
- Drafting wills and durable power of attorney
- Developing estate plans
- Drafting family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Counseling on preservation of community property by the mobile client
- Working with interested parties to obtain the appointment of guardian and conservators for minors, and for protected and incapacitated persons
Probate, Wills and Trusts Attorneys